Our Wish List
We gratefully accept horse feed or hay.
If you would like to purchase any of the items we buy regularly, the list follows below.
- Teff Grass Pellets- We use about five bags per week
- Alfalfa Cubes- One bag per week
- Alfalfa Pellets- Two bags per week
- Special Blend pellets- Seven bags per week
- Flax Seeds – 50 pounds, lasts one month
- Packer Pellets- We feed these as treats
- Bedding Pellets- Dry Den, a pallet lasts 10-14 days
- MSM, fifteen pounds per month
- Manure fork replacement heads by Dura Fork
All of these items are available at the Monroe Co-Op, next to the Evergreen Fair Grounds. You may call in an order of feed for us to pick up or make a donation for feed via credit card by calling: 360-794-4663. You may pay with at the Monroe Co-Op card and they will message us!
Our Greatest Need
Hay, hands down! The rescue spends over $20,000 annually on hay. We have made arrangements with a local farmer to have him store and supply us with hay over the winter. But we do need to pay for the hay every week when we pick up more. During the summer months we feed good quality local round bales supplemented with eastern Washington grass or alfalfa hay.
If you have hay to donate, please contact us:
email@example.com or call us at 360-282-6667.